-
October 9th, 2006, 11:04 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Anyone have pics of the Jitterbug outfit? I've narrowed down my AGPC list to either the...
Sparkly Sequins Outfit
Jitterbug outfit
I figured my grandmother could make me a version of the butterfly brocade outfit if I really wanted it, and if I got the Sightseeing outfit, I'd end up buying the accessories, which I pretty much have already (and I'd rather get them for Kit-Kat when they get home).
I'm thinking of getting the Jitterbug outfit for Emily to save and put in her Welcome Box that Harper is planning (after Harper wears it a bit, of course). Is it still available at AGPC?
I've always liked this outfit but never got it because I don't know when I'd use it. I definitely think I'd use the sparkly sequins outfit a lot, so I might buy one myself and have my grandparents get the other.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks